Following a few easy guidelines will help you steer clear of having a visit to the Podiatrists office.
1. Examine your feet every morning before putting your socks on.
2. Make sure you thoroughly dry between all toes after showering.
3. Use quality footpowder like Zeasorb AF on your feet and between your toes
4. After your shower or bath apply a quality skin moisturizer like Eucerin Plus to skin.
5. Use cotton socks, try to stay away from manmade materials like rayon
6. Cut your nails straight across, and use an emery board to file any rough edges away.
7. Wear sensible, supportive, activity specific shoegear.
8. Shop for shoegear in the late afternoon.